Webinar: Engineering Process Management, presented by Methodpark UL
Published on 2021-12-23
Methodpark by UL is headquartered in Erlangen, Germany. A first introduction of Methodpark platform, called Stages, was presented on Nov 26.
below is the youtube link :
Stages is suitable for engineering process management/ scrum process. Agile development and design, security and safety, system engineering, software and hardware design, these are crucial for integrating into the engineering processes and Stages seeks to simplify the processes with the tool.
Existing OEM customers are Volkswagen, BMW, Audi, Toyota, Honda, General NIO, Geely, etc.; Tier1 customers we work with are Bosch, ZF, Continental, etc.
We also work with leading companies in Aviation industry and Medical industry: Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, Siemens Medical, etc.
Main features of Stages are the following:
- 3D process modeling. Support to speed up process understanding and pilot new processes.
- Compare and map the standard process in your company with industry standards, ex. maturity assessment, functional safety (ISO26262/Aspice/CMMI/IATF16949).
- Integration and execution.
- Stages can be built in to your existing tools like ALM, PLM, file or project management system, such as JIRA, RTC, MS Project, Subversion/Sharepoint
- Generate reports for improvement
More information on the related webinar, please find the link:
Registration to upcoming webinar:
You can also find the webinar recording here: