Thermal Management Working Group Charter
Thermal management working group holds bi-weekly meeting.
It aims to consolidate the features and functionalities of current EV market, to come up with an easy-to-adopt, flexible thermal management system.
Start date Mar 29. 2022
MIH Contact Danielle Wan
Meeting Frequency bi-weekly (physically and online)
The scope of Thermal Management Working Group:
- Based on current EV OEM requirements to re-design an efficient thermal management system
- A combination of PTC, forced air cooling, liquid cooling to interact with battery system and powertrain, an overall developed battery thermal management system.
- Sub-group to explore extended control algorithm, for example the monitoring of the PM2.5 to assess air quality control, and more extensive functionalities.
- 2022 Apr-May to collect OEM requirements with a consolidated thermal benchmark list
- 2022 Jun-Sep to elaborate TM project concept, regional certification and requirements
- 2022 Oct showcase
- 2022 Q4 POC and project kick-off